This is a traditional recipe for making favorite New Year’s Greek cake, also known as Vasilopita.
Ingredients: 400gr all purpose flour, 300gr butter, 255 grams of sugar 4 eggs, 90ml milk, ¼ tablespoon vanilla, ¼ baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon orange zest, Powdered sugar.
Lucky charm (usually a coin wrapped in aluminum foil)
* Add butter and sugar in a blender and blend for two minutes
* When you continue to mix, add 4 eggs, milk, baking powder, vanilla, orange zest, and mix until absorbed
* Add the flour and stir for three minutes
* Put the cake flour into the oiled baking pan
* Take a little icing and wrap it in foil and put it in the cake mix
* Bake in a preheated oven at 320°F/160°C for 50 minutes
* Add powdered sugar and design the year